Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day!

So today is Mother's Day. This isn't my first go round of the holiday, in fact it is my 3rd. I love all of the gifts that are given to me 'by my daughter' but are really bought by her dad or other close family member for her to give to me. But honestly, my very favorite part of Mothers Day are the mornings, like many other mornings, when I get to wake up next to the little brat that calls me Mama. When she sleeps in my bed I usually wake up sore, stuffed all the way in one corner of the bed because she is the biggest bed-hog, and typically one side of my head is wet. Yes, wet. Due to all off the drool my diva monster pours out during the night. It sounds gross to most people, but mornings like this one are truely amazing. All mothers have their 'gross' favorite thing about their child/ren, and this is mine.

Too all of you super mamas out there- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment